Applications Open: Immediately
Location: Footscray/Point Cook, Victoria
Work Type: 12 weeks (2-3 days per week)
Classification: IT Support Technician
We4us is an IT Solutions/Telecommunications company that is committed to finding a solution that could bridge the gap between the graduates and the industry job. We researched over the years and curated a practical training internship that could instil industry skills and provide the students/graduates with an internship.
Our specialised team developed a perfect solution to provide the students/graduates an industry experience by making them act as a real time technicians under the guidance of the experienced Engineers bridging the gap between knowledge and practical application.
The Tasks Associated with Internship:-
-AD/Office 365 User Creation)
-Outlook account setup and basic troubleshooting
-Basic Hardware Support and troubleshooting
-Office 365 administration
-AD security group modifications (i.e. file share permissions)
-Modem/Router/Firewall basic troubleshooting (reboot, basic firewall/port forward rules, ADSL username/password changes)
- Assist in the administration of the existing computing systems and communications network.
Action escalated tickets
-Setup and configure VPN client access
-Advanced Virus clean-up
-Internet DNS modifications to client domain names
-SSL certificate setup and creation
-Initial server problem troubleshooting (Gathering details and technical data of the problem)
-Modem/router/firewall complete setup and configuration
-Configure DHCP, DNS, Domains, Group Policies
Benefits of the Internship Program
As part of the placement, the successful applicant will receive:
· Professional reference by the IT Manager upon successful completion of the program.
· Internship completion certificate listed with tasks performed.
· Resume and Cover letter curated by our team of experts.
· Guidance and mentoring from senior Network/System engineers
· Practical experience working for the Well-established Company.
· Opportunity to work with our clients directly.
· Work alongside network engineers.
Qualities that we are looking for:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Attention to detail and process-focused
· Have a willingness to learn in a dynamic environment
· The ability to work independently and alongside the team.
· Strong organisational skills.
Who Can Apply For This Internship
· Good Communicator and have the desire to learn and succeed.
· Relevant qualification matching role.
· Basic networking knowledge and the ability to learn things quickly.
· Commit to 2-3 days a week and perform tasks according to developed plan.
· Can work between Monday to Friday each week. Days are negotiable.
How To Apply
Applicants are advised to attach your current resume and covering letter to apply for this role and send applications to email@example.com
Please note that this opportunity is exclusively designed and offered as a part of We4us Career launch pad Program and has a very low program fee does apply. Candidate payment plans are also available.